• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

another Ohio meet

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
We need another meet maybe around the Lima area, the last meet only two people showed jsspafford (who orginzed it), and me i still had fun though. what do you guys think?

Jspafford

Logan Andrew Feb 17, 2012
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevy 3500HD
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
6.6L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
5"
Tire Size
35"
What a joke my meet-n-greet turned out to be...and for soooo many people who were coming for sure.

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
sorry i spelled your screen name wrong justin, the super duper mod god!:icon_rofl: sorry i had too.

90shortbed

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 baby
Transmission
Manual
im from canal if we can arrange somethin im down. just picked up ranger last week had broken hubs, pulled some off 92 explorer and now i dont know what color my truck is

93Ranger4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
93, 96
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0, 4.0
Transmission
Manual
Lancaster would be good for me, at least i know how to get to the mall and meijer(SP?) there lol. I'm lost when it comes to going to c-bus and going home from there.

93ranger4x4

sullys_ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I may be down for something. Im from NewLexington, havnt met anyone off here yet. Im also a member on ranger-forums and rangerpowersports and we have a big meet coming up april 11th in northern ohio if anyone is interested.

93Ranger4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
93, 96
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0, 4.0
Transmission
Manual
I may be down for something. Im from NewLexington, havnt met anyone off here yet. Im also a member on ranger-forums and rangerpowersports and we have a big meet coming up april 11th in northern ohio if anyone is interested.
Oh you have met someone off here, i just didnt announce or mention that i was a member of TRS when we talked :thefinger:

sullys_ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Syphers! didnt know you still had a ranger, Id like to have my bodylift and 33's on before any meets but I guess I can suffer beforehand.

93Ranger4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
93, 96
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0, 4.0
Transmission
Manual
If you do the body lift by yourself, you could probably do it in 3 days. Thats how long it took me to do the one on my old 01 ranger by myself. The steering extension was a little too tight so i had to ream it out a little bit to make it go on easier. I did all this with basic handtools and a jack. The cab mount bolts were a little tougher to do, i remember having to use a bottle torch on one of them to get the loctite to free up a little. Also the e-brake cable thing i just left it in the stock location, it makes the cable super tight but i never needed it anyways considering it was an auto.

sullys_ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
That works. I got a few buddies that are gonna help me. I just dont want to do the body lift until I have my 17s and 33s fore the simple fact I dont want to drive around with 5 inches of lift (bl and aal with maxxed t-bars) with 255s

93Ranger4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
93, 96
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0, 4.0
Transmission
Manual
I ran 33x12.50's on my 01 when it was stock, tho they did rub a little bit in the front, now with 17 inch rims I dunno if u could or not

sullys_ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I was runnin 17's with my 285's stock with very little rubbing but I sold them to get different ones, kinda kickin myself but itll be worth it when I get my kmc diesels. I just need to get my taxes back so I can order stuff. I already have the body lift

93Ranger4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
93, 96
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0, 4.0
Transmission
Manual
u didn't sell them to a guy with a red ext cab 4wd with a body lift and foglights behind the grill and beside the front plate did you??

Muddycowboy

GOT MUD?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
make that 2 people you have met. i came out to the springish RPS meet. dang alternator went out grrrr.

sullys_ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
u didn't sell them to a guy with a red ext cab 4wd with a body lift and foglights behind the grill and beside the front plate did you??
Nope I sold em to a black 01 stepside in mansfield. You seen my old wheels and tires didnt you?

haha I remember you muddycowboy, I was the one who jumped you! You up for another meet around cleveland in april??

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals