• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Bell Mountain in apple valley

99stepside

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6 E85
Transmission
Automatic
Hey Californians,
You should check out bell mountain in apple valley off of johnson st.
there are some good climbs out there. not very big but i had tons of fun
will post pics later

Hardwareman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Yeah, I know. I live out by there. Victorvillle actually but I used to live in Apple Valley for about 10-15 years. I've been here in the desert for about 23 years as well, since around 1984.......ouch, I feel old now.

I just aquired a new (acually older but new to me) YZ 490 that I'm trying to clean up a little so I can take her out over that way and let her rip.

Allen

99stepside

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6 E85
Transmission
Automatic
have you taken your truck out there? i just went last weekend. my parents just moved out to apple valley so i took advantage of being up there and thought i should try it out. good times. do you know where any other places are in so cal? if you ever want to go ride let me know im up anytime.

99stepside

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6 E85
Transmission
Automatic
have you taken your truck out there? i just went last weekend. my parents just moved out to apple valley so i took advantage of being up there and thought i should try it out. good times. do you know where any other places are in so cal? if you ever want to go ride let me know im up anytime.

Hardwareman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Nah, I don't usually off road my Ranger because of the fact that it's only 2wd. I used to wheel a lot when I was younger and not married. Had more money then...lol. Maybe I'll see you out there soon though as I'm getting close to taking my bike out. I'll definitely let you know. Later.

Allen

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals