• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

pull to the right

Okie Hick

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
One more issue since I had the front wheel bearings replaced and new tires. In 4wd, the truck pulls noticeably to the right. It's OK in 2wd. Tire pressures are equal. Any ideas? Is it possible that the driver's hub isn't engaging? How can I check this besides listening?

Okie Hick

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
After I posted the above, I went out and looked at the new tires once more and dedided to check the sizes. The freakin' tire shop put 2 different tire sizes on the front!! The drivers side was a P265/75 while the passenger side was a P265/70. That explains the pull to the right and the howl in the transfer case. I left a note in their key drop earlier written in red ink explaining what those idiots had done. They WILL make good. Over the years I've purchased 5 sets of tires from these morons.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals