• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1994 Ranger splash antenna removal..Help!

mesmeralda

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I have my son's 1994 ford ranger splash and while he is in Korea he asked me to watch it...well as I was putting on the truck cover I broke the manual antenna. :scare: The stud is stuck in the base and I've tried to remove it to no avail. I must replace the base and all but how do I get to it and how is it attachec to the hood cowl?
Any suggestions and picture would be greatly appreciated.
Marty

RobbieD

2.9l Mafia
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
Toonces drives a Ranger . . . . just not very well.
The base has a stamped metal cover, that has to be carefully pried up and popped off to reveal the mounting screws. You should see a small divots stamped in the cover edge, on each side; these are the friction locks that actually retain it to the under-base. Protect the paint, and just pop the cover upward and off with a flat-blade screwdriver or similar.

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals