• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

REAL value of 1994 B3000

Zapp

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Manual
I'm in the haggling process over a '94 B3000, one-owner, 92000 miles, few issues, 3L motor, manual 5-spd, all pretty clean except the horn doesn't work.
What is this vehicle really worth, and what 'must-do-fixes' are required???

thx!
zp

Wicked_Sludge

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3-point-GO
Transmission
Manual
2wd or 4wd, what condition is the paint in? body damage? interior wear? power accessories?

Zapp

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Manual
drove it yesterday.
2wd, stick shift - very clean .. few scratches but nothing major. horn does not work... not sure what's up.
paint is good, interior is good except one tear in the headliner - looks like a puncture. bedliner. i didn't check UNDer the bedliner but the paint that I could see looked excellent. runs like the old 3L's all do. nothing fishy I could find. owned by a granddad who can't work the clutch without knee pain.

they won't go below 2700. I'm just kinda gagging because I've seen 00, 01 rangers for mid-3's... some less that went real fast

2wd or 4wd, what condition is the paint in? body damage? interior wear? power accessories?

Wicked_Sludge

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3-point-GO
Transmission
Manual
thats about $1,000 more than i would pay...even if the truck was in prestine condition...which it doesnt sound like it is.

if they wont go lower, pass on it....its not money well spent.

ambrose

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
i bought my 98 3L with 77k miles for 1860, was listed for 2500. The rear bumper had some rust in it, as well as under the car, but not too bad, none on the body. So yeh, 2700 forget it. I'd say 2k would be great, and i would keep looking if they won't do that

injun_ben

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ya hes a litttle high on price...i just bought a 94 b3000 with 96k 4wd new tires and alloy aftermarket rims(NICE!) and alpine audio throughout....bedliner....no rust to speak of (i live in northern mn so thats saying something for a 94...) for under 3500

MUDDING B-3000

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 , 1992
Make / Model
Ford , Ford
Engine Size
7.3L , 4L
Transmission
Manual
i bought my 1994 mazda b3000 with 130...km little rust on body 3" lift extra bush bar n light bar, close to new 31s, brand new brakes, for 3200 last year,

Roddy1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
if its mint i'd pay about 2400 US

sbsumerix

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
i got my 94 b3000 for 2000 they wanted 3600 it was in near perfect condtion other then the leaf spring mounts rusted out on it. its 5 speed, manual t-case and had 123,000 on it

mazdamadness

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
what all are you plannig on doing to it? you have to concider that in to your price as well. if you are going to leaav it as is then thats is one thing. but if you want to do extras then the cost of the truck may bite into your budget.

fleck

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
got mine for $1200 in august and have put in like an additional $800+ into it since though (the clutch line snapping because the previous mechanic screwed it up and having to do the clutch master and slave cylinders put me back the most). so far i've gotten a couple of tires, put in a new rear glass (i got it with an ugly piece of Plexiglas nailed to it) and a set of major maintenance items including battery and terminals, belt tensioner and belt, radiator and hoses, PCV valve and fuel pressure regulator, fuel filter, plugs, intake piping repair (patched up some cracks) and three cans of intake cleaner later and she is still sucking and popping dirt through when i rev her up. gonna need more intake cleaner and another oil change soon enough. i'm gonna go with the all-around sea-foam treatment.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals