• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2" lift for '93 2WD Ranger?

ejholmgren

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
I just picked up this little beastie for a DD:

What are my options for a mild lift on this? At the very least, I'd like to level out the front to match the rear.

F150hybred

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Leveling coils. I have a 90 Ranger and did much what your asking about. I went with Skyjacker coils up front and added an extra leaf in the rear. That alone made enough room on my Ranger to run 31 X 10.50 X 15 tires on all four corners. Actually, If I'm not mistaken, you can run as large as a 30 X 9.50 X 15 on 15 X 7 (with the prescribed 3.5" offset) wheels and not have to do any lifting. I was able to on my 90, and from what I can remember, the 93 has larger wheel well openings. I will say this, lifting the ranger DID make it a much more fun truck... especially in the trails. The saying "beat on it like the ugly red headed step child nobody likes" comes to mind. LMAO!

gfbgreaser289

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
turd
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Manual
where do you live. ill sell you a whole www.autofab.com econo lift for $300. beams rad arms and coils.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals