• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

What should i go with??

Switch

Reaction score
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Basicly all Im wondering is what will the long radis arms do for me compared to just using drop brackets and the stock radis arms?
And is a Rough Country lift any good ? I have never run one so I really dont know, thanx Craig.

dzk007

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91
Make / Model
Explorer Sport
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Long arms are the shiznit! The truck will ride better, have less bumpsteer and flex better when wheeling. I don't know about any specific lifts for comparing but a set of RS5000 Rancho's handled the front end of my B2 and I'm going to try them on my '91 Ex Sport in the near future.
PM me your email and I'll send you a pic or 2 of my homemade ones which work real nice.

Ranger44

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Automatic
About the only thing I've heard they're good for is flex.

As for a bumpsteer fix....that's more of a steering issue.

Rough Country lifts are usually frowned upon. Skyjacker or James Duff are the better of the lifts. They are worth the extra money.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals