• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Gonna go look at a B2

99RangerKrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
It's an 87 and the guy says that it only has 134k miles on it. Do these have five digit odometers? 134k seems fairly low for an 87. I just don't want to buy it and it ends up having 234k. What would be an obvious giveaway that it had 234k instead of 134k? This sounds really dumb as I type it...but just wondering if you guys had any thoughts about it. I guess a Carfax would be a good idea.

gatlin04

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
V6 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
meh... carfax is only so good.... after a vehicle is 10 years old, they become mileage exempt. Ya, they only have the 5 digits....But seriously... lets say it is 234K... 21 years old....=aprox 11K per year..... now 134K...21 years old...=aprox 6K per year.... Mileage is nothing.... it is all about how the person abused it..... I had a 1996 Crown Vic that died at almost 300K. It ran incredibly until then.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals