• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I need some opinions.

Unbreakable7132

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
89 2.3,2wd.It's been lowered in the front by cutting the coils and in the rear by flipping the spring hangers.
My plan with this truck is to lower it pretty far but not slam it.I want to make it into a fast little street machine.
I've got a 3.8 I'll be swapping in here pretty soon but a big concern for me is the suspension.I would like to make it as stiff as possible without sacrificing the height it sits at right now.I like it right where it is.I cannot seem to find any sort of performance suspension part for this truck anywhere.
Also, I would like to do a rear disc conversion.It's a 7.5 rear end.Are there any rear disc set ups on stock fords that would bolt right up, or at least go on with minimal modification?Thanks.:icon_idea:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

No members online now.

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals