• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Replacement fog lights

94STXRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 302
Transmission
Manual
Ok I have a 1994 4x4 with the front valance and lower fog lights. unfortunately they are busted and burnt out. So im looking for some replacements. Just wondering if anyone has ever bought any OEM replacement lights and if so where from? Looking to not spend a butt load though.
Thanks

TMarsh04

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Manual

94STXRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 302
Transmission
Manual
Good point. Thanks man!

glassdarkly

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I am in the same boat looking for replacement fog lamps with a 94 with the lower valance. I ordered some off of eBay that were listed as replacements for 1994 Ranger XLT. I got them in the mail and guess what? They don't fit the mounting bracket and the connector on the lights does not fit the on the truck. Did some research with my local Ford parts dealer and come to find out that they changed the connector and the bracket some time after 94-95 and you have to buy the new mounting bracket for the "new" replacement fog lamps. Oh by the way the brackets are $170 each and the lights are $90 each. $500 for fog lamps.....I don't think so. So I guess I will have to go find some after market lights that fit the hole in the valance and hard wire them into the truck. That stinks since I really want to just buy the lights and plug them in...ya know....plug and play. If anyone knows where the real original fog lamps can be found email me at larrylane01@cox.net. Thanks -

michowski

Reaction score
I have 2 fog lights I will part with. The passenger side fog light cover is broken and needs replacing. Other then that they work great. Both bulbs are good. There stock so they should just plug in and go. I dont have the bolts to secure em to the frame. If your interested how does 40 plus shipping sound? I can get pics later once the cam is charged.

94STXRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 302
Transmission
Manual
Hey michowski I am definitly interested. Could you find out shipping to 64151? Im looking for some new ones, but again im interested. My only thing is that the lights i have now are missing covers which fries the bulbs when they get wet, and they do. But pm me with somethin and ill get back to ya!
thanks

glassdarkly

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Ok i got the fog lights today and they had the right connectors! :headbang: They were easy to install and worked great. So anyone looking for replacement fog lamps to fit in the lower valance National Auto Parts has them. Only two days for shipping. :clapping:

I think I have found the OEM fog lights for a 94 brand new in the box for $50 each at this place:

http://nationalautopart.net/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/11_5170/products_id/10997?osCsid=840d5d651f727bccbeb760ecaab27cbf

I ordered two of them and they should arrive by Friday. I will post to let those interested if the lights are plug and play. :yahoo:

michowski

Reaction score
After looking at mine I noticed one wire pulled out of the connector so I dont wanna sell you mine. If they were in better shape I would but I dont wanna sell ya junk.

94STXRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 302
Transmission
Manual
Hey thanks michowski.Its cool im just gonna get some of the newones glassdarky found.
Thanks man!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals