• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

4.0 swap

pontiac_fiero_g

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1988
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9 pos/2.9
Transmission
Manual
who lives near east tennessee and wants to help me with a 4.0 swap into my 86 b2? i have money an beer.

klogtruck

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
don't need the beer, but would help if we where close'r

pontiac_fiero_g

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1988
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9 pos/2.9
Transmission
Manual
don't need the beer, but would help if we where close'r
where are you? and it probably wont matter it was stolen last week. its my own fault though, i have a confderate flag on the hood and on the back windows it says kill obama and i broke down in ****** town. i rolled into a kenjo and the manager said i could leave it until the next day then my dad picked me up and i went to his house for a few hours until my wife got off work and went back to get it and it was gone. the kenjo said the police towed it and gave me a cops card so i called and the police department said they didn tow it and none of the local towing companies have a record of picking it up and i still cant find it. oh well if they stole that pos they needed it more than i did. and the brakes are shit and no seatbealts so i hope they wreck and die.:stirthepot:

Hahnsb2

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
88-95
Make / Model
Ford-Dodge
Engine Size
4.0-5.2 Turbo
Transmission
Manual
i have a confderate flag on the hood and on the back windows it says kill obama
It's funny the guy with a confederate flag and kill Obama sign also can't spell or manage to use punctuation worth a shit, have fun with Karma friend.

pontiac_fiero_g

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1988
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9 pos/2.9
Transmission
Manual
It's funny the guy with a confederate flag and kill Obama sign also can't spell or manage to use punctuation worth a shit, have fun with Karma friend.
fuck you. my key board sticks and i dont care about punctuation its teh intrawebz. and if your liberal i hope you die. a simple im sorry it was stolen would have been more than enough:nono:

Hahnsb2

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
88-95
Make / Model
Ford-Dodge
Engine Size
4.0-5.2 Turbo
Transmission
Manual
Perfectly fine by me, as you've found out your karma has already gotten the best of you before, it'll happen again :bye:

pontiac_fiero_g

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1988
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9 pos/2.9
Transmission
Manual
Perfectly fine by me, as you've found out your karma has already gotten the best of you before, it'll happen again :bye:
how is this karma? let me guess i shouldnt have tried to go see my disbled dad? i shouldnt have had a symbol of my heritage on it? i shouldnt have had a political message against the worst thing that has ever happened to america? oh wait i know why it is my fault its because i went out on a limb and gave a shitty ford a chance ill remember not to stray from chevy again.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals