PDA

View Full Version : MN meet Sept. 28

edgeaholic (tm)
09-23-2008, 12:23 PM
Ranger get together Sept 28 (sunday) at wagners Drive Inn
in St.Louis park off of hwy 7. (turn south on texas ave, then immediate left onto service road, wagners will be down the road, on the right.
also, members from R-F will be there.

meet will be around 6:30 PM see you there!

shizzy
09-23-2008, 08:07 PM
I might have to check it out, I know the spot.

ejholmgren
11-20-2008, 02:52 AM
Fack ... I'm renting down in Richfield at the moment and didn't even notice this.

edgeaholic (tm)
11-25-2008, 12:19 AM
Fack ... I'm renting down in Richfield at the moment and didn't even notice this.don't worry. our next meet is in january on Round lake in Andover, MN. it will be our 3rd annual Minnesota ice rangers meet. details to come.

IrishRanger98
12-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Nice. Round lake? Real close to me. I am new to the forum. What is the ice rangers meet?

edgeaholic (tm)
12-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Nice. Round lake? Real close to me. I am new to the forum. What is the ice rangers meet?each january,when the temp is at it's coldest (usually) Round lake freezes to about 16-18 inches of thick ice, so a bunch of us from Ranger-forums 2 years ago decide to have a meet and greet on the ice. we had so much fun chatting with one another while checking out all the rangers ( a few non rangers have shown up as well)
also, we'd drive around the lake (safely) doing donuts, trying to "drift" on a groomed ice racing track... loads of fun!
show up on the lake at 3pm,january 24th!