• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

binghamton area??? anyone?

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
anyone from the binghamton, new york area, that would be down for some wheeling? i see a couple of sick looking rangers all around town... never know if they are on here though. i live in maine, ny... about 10 mins from binghamton.

snavelyj

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ya, i live over in kirkwood and am always lookin for places and people to wheel with

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
cool, i live out in maine.... next time we go out, i will give you a pm. is your truck stock?

bmacsys

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I live in CT. A town called Branford not far from NYC. My brother moved to a small town near Binghampton, pretty close to Pennsylvania. For me it was a little bit of a shock when I drove to visit him. Lots of small dilapidated looking farms. Tons of houses that looked pretty dumpy but at one time must have been really nice. Telephone poles that looked ancient with the old style glass insulators. Dead porcupines on the side of the road. Snowmobile trails that people were riding quads. Really rural. Places to hunt and fish look pretty abundant. Stuff that just doesn't exist where I call home. I think I could really get into living in a place like this but I doubt I could make the living like I am accustomed to in a place like that.

snavelyj

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ya it is prety much stock. i have a leveling kit in the front and ad a leaf in the back. i am running 31 in no name brand mud tires

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I live in CT. A town called Branford not far from NYC. My brother moved to a small town near Binghampton, pretty close to Pennsylvania. For me it was a little bit of a shock when I drove to visit him. Lots of small dilapidated looking farms. Tons of houses that looked pretty dumpy but at one time must have been really nice. Telephone poles that looked ancient with the old style glass insulators. Dead porcupines on the side of the road. Snowmobile trails that people were riding quads. Really rural. Places to hunt and fish look pretty abundant. Stuff that just doesn't exist where I call home. I think I could really get into living in a place like this but I doubt I could make the living like I am accustomed to in a place like that.
sounds like my town! lol! i grew up in a big city in canada (hamilton, ont), it was quite a change when i moved here, but i love it out here. jobs suck though!

ya it is prety much stock. i have a leveling kit in the front and ad a leaf in the back. i am running 31 in no name brand mud tires
sounds close to what i got, so we can stay on the same trails. i got 33" tires, 3" bl, 2 1/2" spring spacers, and add-a-leafs. there is a place over in westcorners(near endicott) called killer hill that is pretty cool called killer hill. it can get nasty in winter though.

snavelyj

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

jwh f-100

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
too small 3.0
Transmission
Manual
I work in Deposit, about 30 west on 17..

jwh f-100

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
too small 3.0
Transmission
Manual
Oops, 30 miles that is

HOUSE102PROOF

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I live in Bingo. We do a bit of wheelin in Chenengo Bridge area, some good crawling where we go. Travel down to Rausch, and when Paragon was open. 91 Ranger, 36'SXs, caged, TnM doubler, bla bla bla......

Last edited:

HOUSE102PROOF

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
there is a place over in westcorners(near endicott) called killer hill that is pretty cool called killer hill. it can get nasty in winter though.[/QUOTE]

Killer Hill used to be ok 10 years ago before the housing developement took over up there. Try the Rt. 26 trail in Vestal. Pretty long trail, and not too difficult for stockers. Haven't been there in a few yrs, but we made a nasty trail down a rock creek that can get pretty gnarly when damp. Another favorite spot, Ladys Land on the southside of Binghamton. Lots of steep climbs and a good rock section thats tough to find if you dont know where youre going. Just stay away durning hunting season.

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I live in Masonville, trucks not up to any wheeling though.

That's about.. 40 miles away from Binghamton.

pimtool

OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
I live in Bingo. We do a bit of wheelin in Chenengo Bridge area, some good crawling where we go. Travel down to Rausch, and when Paragon was open. 91 Ranger, 36'SXs, caged, TnM doubler, bla bla bla......
Did you have the blue ranger for sale on craigs list?

I think it was full width axles locker front and maybe welded rear, some dent here and there.

We have a couple good events over Corning way during the warmer months, if you are interested I could keep you informed.

HOUSE102PROOF

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Did you have the blue ranger for sale on craigs list?

I think it was full width axles locker front and maybe welded rear, some dent here and there.

We have a couple good events over Corning way during the warmer months, if you are interested I could keep you informed.

No. Mines not for sale, and bashed up from rolling a few times. Mos-def. What kinda events you run out there?

Last edited:

rboyer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.hoe
Transmission
Manual
Travel down to Rausch, and when Paragon was open.
You CAN still get into Paragon if you really wanted to. The trails are all still there and in great shape. Apparently last year right after Paragon closed somebody decided to torch the lock on the gate for the I-81 overpass that connects Paragon with the strippins. This past summer there were alot of people in there but it probably won't last more than a couple of years because of that stupid airport that's being built.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals