• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

ranger 300 straight six?

dangerranger78

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/2000
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.5
Transmission
Manual
hey guys me again. :shok:my exrteme build is an 85 ranger with 79 f-150 running gear a small block c6 and a 300 sttraight six EFI out of an 88 f-150 im up to the fuel system and i was wondering were the best place to get lines and fittings was.It has the quick connects on the engine and stock frame mounted fuel pump. Were can i get lines made with the quick connects in them?

dusto2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
look at summit and those guys that sell "EARLS" brand fitting and you can get them with hose barb to run rubber fuel injection lines or this new plastic line that they sell. that is what my dad is doing for his 69 bronco that he is doing a fuel injection swap in. summit has all the fittings listed

dangerranger78

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/2000
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.5
Transmission
Manual
thanks i looked at them and looks like what i need.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals