• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I think my time on the prelude forums will be short lived.

baddis

U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 Sohc 1.5 ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
wow talk about some retarded people. he will run into the wrong country boy one of these days and the police will find him in the croatan forest naked tied to a tree with his car smashed.

DK27

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
Wow. Just read this post.... btw their threads start at the bottom and go to the top of the page, if yall cant see it lemme know and I will copy/paste it over.

http://92lude.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10980

:mad: Maybe someone will shoot the kid one day?
Looks like a random idiot to me. Really makes me think "troll" more than anything. Don't even worry about the guy. There have been people on here tlaking about fighting and stuff or something retarded.

DK27

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
Also, you might want to check out www.clubrsx.com as there are some guys on there with Preludes and is just a cool site in general for the most part. I also think there is a hondatuning.com or hondatech something like that.

JohnnyU

"Outlaw"
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevrolet
Engine Size
Ls2
Transmission
Automatic
What'd you expect, it's a Honda Enthusiast site. They're all over the roads, why wouldn't they be all over the Forums? I actually had one pull up next to me at a light the other day who started revving his engine at me. I revved mine once and a large cloud of black smoke appeared at his rear bumper and my turbo started spinning up..... He didn't want to play :(

linuxman2003

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Well, I realize that with any group of enthusiasts, ranger/honda/whatever, there will be a few random morons.... unfortunately there seems to be a larger number with the honda crowd due to them being popular for the 16 year olds that just got a license... :rolleyes: I guess I'll just laugh about it knowing that one day he will get whats coming to him :D

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I had a old Civic try to go with my Laser, he wouldn't leave just revving it with the clutch in beside me. I just left it if 5th and took it up to 70, he was helpless until I backed out of it. I heard him grab for 4th thanks to his fart can but it was too little too late. My dad who was with at the time looked over at me managing a straight face and said "I think you just ruined his night" I laughed until it hurt all the way to my apartment after that comment.

Do some research and make sure those boards won't turn you in to that kind of a person before you get too carried away please :D

DK27

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
Possibly... I bet you would find a ton of idiots on Camaro or Mustang or whatever forums as well. I still say that post was troll like.

baddis

U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 Sohc 1.5 ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
yea they mess with me in my daytona all the time .it is not worth the ticket to race them . but when i do rap out the little 4 banger and the garrett spools up they look away

linuxman2003

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Do some research and make sure those boards won't turn you in to that kind of a person before you get too carried away please :D
ME?!! :confused: ya gotta give me more credit than that! :D My car drives great the way it is, I see no need to fix what isn't broken :) and racing on the street, screw it. Bad idea no matter how you look at it... and yeah I agree with ya DK - that was either a very, very, very, stupid kid or a troll. :rolleyes:

Oh - and I'm checkin out that clubrsx forum

Last edited:

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ME?!! :confused: ya gotta give me more credit than that! :D My car drives great the way it is, I see no need to fix what isn't broken :) and racing on the street, screw it. Bad idea no matter how you look at it... and yeah I agree with ya DK - that was either a very, very, very, stupid kid or a troll. :rolleyes:

Oh - and I'm checkin out that clubrsx forum
Sorry I had to tease you a little bit.;)

linuxman2003

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Sorry I had to tease you a little bit.;)
Yeah I sorta expected that :D I've had my fill of modifying cars for the time being, the only modifying I will ever do again will certainly NOT be on my daily driver. Once I get out of college, get a good job, maybe get a project car or something.... ok sure... but no more of this "getting home on friday night and tearing into my car and sweating like crazy while trying to get it finished by sunday night" crap. :rolleyes:

pacodiablo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
What a tool. Punching someone because they didn't want to race is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. One day that kid is going to do that to the wrong person, the kind of person who keeps a loaded gun with them at all times.

You will always run into people like that on the internet, especially on forums where there is a fairly larger ricer population. Just remind them that they are an idiot and move on to the next post.

Oddly enough, I have had people want to play street racer with me. I don't take the bait. What is the point in a fairly stock four cylinder truck? I'm not going to run the risk of getting a ticket (I would probably lose my license for a year due to a previous BIG mistake I made), especially if I will probably lose the race. If anyone ever has a problem with me not wanting to race, they can tell it to the tire iron that will be in my hand.

linuxman2003

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
If anyone ever has a problem with me not wanting to race, they can tell it to the tire iron that will be in my hand.
Tire iron? nah. Rangers came with bottle jacks for a reason. :D

chittybangbang

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
It sounds like yet another 18 yr old wig*er that deserves a beating.It just shows his age and needs to grow up.However,anyone who has owned any si model honda knows that they are a blast to drive.Just idiots like that kid make them the butt of all jokes.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals