• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Update on my explorer sport!

Mechanickid

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hey guys I just got my vo-ag teachers homemade bumper mounted on my ex. the other day:)

He made it to fit his 88 ranger back in 2002. He was pulled over in Maryland because they classified it as a ram bumper and it was illegal. I laughed and said FTP! in the middle of class. Anyways the cop made him remove it on the spot or he was going to have his ranger towed. So he had to get his tools out and unbolt it, not to mention lift it in the bed all by himself it weighs around 125-150 pounds! All I had to do was lengthen the lower mounts rearward and I mounted them were my sway bar used to be.:D

Z3CHYD

U.S. Military - Active
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
3 front 5 rear
Tire Size
225/60R15
soooo, now your gonna run with it on and get pulled over by the same cop? lol I'll admit it looks cool but if your in the same area as ur teacher you might get pulled over too if there's a cop that is very strict..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals