• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

how much should i ask when i sell my C6 with t-case

crazy2.9l

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986 (2)
Make / Model
Ford all ford
Transmission
Manual
hey guys ok i got question im currently doing a 351W swap to my 86 Ranger reg cab long box 4x4 i pulled the engine and trans from a 86 full size bronco that i drove to my work before i ripped it apart for the engine and trans and 9inch. Now i dont want to run an auto since i like to drive standard and once i get this 351w all rebuilt and punching out some good horses i want to be able to hammer trough the gears so i want to sell the auto from the bronco its a C6 with t-case i gotta a buddy who wants to buy it but i have no idea what its worth to me the trans shifted great before i pulled it and didnt leak you guys got any idea as to what i should ask for it cause i need to find a standard with the money i get for the C6

thanks guys
Dave

Totalled

Law Enforcement
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
8 rabid gophers
Transmission
Automatic

projectnitemare

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
396W
Transmission
Manual
That's about right. If it's going to someone you don't know maybe $300. A friend no more than $200, a good friend no more than $100.

Matt

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals