• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

herculiner bed liner on sides

whitebassbenny

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
Who has used herculiner bed liners or something like it on the sides of there trucks to protect it some or just change the looks of it. I saw some pics of it on another web site and it got me thinking to do it to the rockers and lower parts of the sides or my doors or even frame. what are your thoughts for something like this and if you have pictures post them up.

thanks.

Todd~Rod

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
Yeah i have seen pics also, a buddy of mine did the rocker panels and behind the read wheels to keep the paint from chipping its looks pretty good and works well, just take your time and make sure you sand it good because it wont stick that great to clear, grease or wax

MUDDING B-3000

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 , 1992
Make / Model
Ford , Ford
Engine Size
7.3L , 4L
Transmission
Manual
ya im thinking of doin the same thing to my truck i want to do from half way down mmy door all the way to the end of the rockers.
i think it would look great. i plan on doin it next pay check.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals