• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Took it out for the first time *PICS*

King Crush

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
First time takin' her offroad. She did awesome. Made it through the bog my house so easy in 4 wheel. After doing it in 4 wheel a few times, I put it in 2 high and did it barley though, lol. That limited slip in the rear is awesome. And I have no clearence problems with the new lift. :cool: I tried it sideways and got stuck a dodge had to pull me out. The BFG A/T's don't do that good in the mud. There was alge growing in it, and frogs jumpin' all over the place.

THE BOG

Me going through it like nothin'

Me trying to go through it sideways.

After

danger88ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
the best way to break in new parts...

compleckz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
nice break-in! truck looks real good, you dont mess around, looks like you built it up fast.

also you might want to check your diffs for water, especially the front, the vent tube isnt very long, i found mine packed with dirt when i pulled it to regear.. clogged vent tube will cause seals to fail as the diff goes hot and cold..

Hahnsb2

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
88-95
Make / Model
Ford-Dodge
Engine Size
4.0-5.2 Turbo
Transmission
Manual
If you think an LS is awesome you should try a locker!

Destroyer000

January 2009 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
4.0. 4.0 Supercharged
Transmission
Manual
haha ya lockers ROCK!! i just went from a open diff to a ls diff an love the improvement.. my buddy on the other hand went from a open to a LOCKED rear.. that this was the best thing he ever did to his rig.. he was pulling one of my buddies out of the mud an the kid tried to pull his truck he hit 3rd gear an the guy with the locked rear(holyford86) was just draggin him forward like no tomorrow it was great..

brendank

It's only money...
Solid Axle Swap
Forum Staff - Retired
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Ah yes, the old "jump into the box so you don't get wet" trick :icon_rofl:

I much prefer the hood though.

King Crush

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
If you think an LS is awesome you should try a locker!
I would but this is gonna be somewhat of a daily driver. Since I spent so much damn money on my ranger, when I save up more I'm gonna buy me a 2wd ranger with a 2.3 or 3.o in it for a DD. Then I will lock the front and rear of my ranger that I drive now. Also we have so many BII's and rangers around are yard. All Gen 1 with 2.8's, one BII that is a gen 2 with a 2.9 that is my dads DD, and my old 84 camo ranger that blew up.

Hahnsb2

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
88-95
Make / Model
Ford-Dodge
Engine Size
4.0-5.2 Turbo
Transmission
Manual
I would but this is gonna be somewhat of a daily driver. Since I spent so much damn money on my ranger, when I save up more I'm gonna buy me a 2wd ranger with a 2.3 or 3.o in it for a DD. Then I will lock the front and rear of my ranger that I drive now. Also we have so many BII's and rangers around are yard. All Gen 1 with 2.8's, one BII that is a gen 2 with a 2.9 that is my dads DD, and my old 84 camo ranger that blew up.
My b2 isn't "somewhat daily driven", it IS daily driven, locker manners are just fine on the street.

King Crush

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals