• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Big @$$ Cummins

wizkid00104

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994/2002
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L/5.4L
Transmission
Manual
We met this guy the other night while we were sitting out shootin the breeze at McDonalds. This guy pulls up to the drive through in a 12" lifted Ram 2500 with 41" Iroks. Well needless to say after talking for an hour, he wanted us to take him somewhere that would be a challenge for him. He was the first truck to make it through where we sent him. After 3 runs in 4wd, he tried it in 2wd. He made it but the at a cost. He had 6" (2 x 3") of lift blocks on the rear. In 2wd, on set slipped out, bent the grade 8 u bolts, rotated the axle housing, and snapped the rear u joint. We got out of the woods in 2wd (front wheel drive) and down to the local car wash so he could call AAA. That is where I took the pictures. This truck had an Edge programmer, 4:1 Atlas Transfer case gears, Detroits front and rear, 41" Iroks, and 9" suspension and 3" of body lift. Watching him break it was freaking awesome!

TrucksGetDirty

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Manual
Broken or not, that thing is fcuking SWEET.

KELLY88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997, 2005
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
That is a big damn truck! Would love to have seen that in person. Or some videos of it wheeling. I really seldom ever see anyone take a full size out into the mud.

wizkid00104

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994/2002
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L/5.4L
Transmission
Manual
It is a sight to behold. My Ranger's roof was lower than the top of his bed. The kid that has that is 18 too. I took a video, but you can only hear it, the movie came out black.

93_RangerSC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
It is a sight to behold. My Ranger's roof was lower than the top of his bed. The kid that has that is 18 too. I took a video, but you can only hear it, the movie came out black.
dont ya just love the kids that buy their trucks with mommy and daddys money?:buttkick:

wahlstrom1

J-man HD Mech
OTOTM Winner
2011 Truck of The Year
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Cool truck and all....but they're a dime a dozen here in central Alberta.

-andrew

93_RangerSC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
It seems hard to find people who will actually work their ass off for what the have.
yea i know whatcha mean pisses me off at school when i worked my ass of to get my truck and some kid from one of the rich areas around here drives up in his brand new '07 F-250 with like a 5inch lift and toyo mud terrians...

jarfly

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
yea tell me about it. Here at my school Im workin my ass off to get my rager lookin good. and some kid pulls up with his f150 lifted and some nice ass rims.

84projectFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
now maybe im just one of the few but i bought and paid for my 02 duramax and did everytning to it myself. bought it when i was 19 and busted ass for it. i agree with the whole rich parents spoilin their kids with truck then they abuse them and take no pride in them. Now dont get me wrong my parents are well off but they make me buy all my own stuff and i have to work for what i want to buy. I really hate when i get people sayin thats daddys truck because of what it is but when i tell them its all financed by ME they have a different additiude lol. oh and this thing aint no concrete cowboy niether, i use it to chase our off road car, retrieve it in very remote areas, mud it, and occationally blow the doors off some ricers lol.

oh its an 02 dmax/allison, cc lb, 4x4, 37" tires, walker evans bead locks, edge chip, custom 5" exhaust, intake, locked rear end, and she runs the 1/4 in 14.8 sec :D:icon_hornsup:

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals