• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

UH Oh

bagdranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ok heres the deal. Me and my gf went out to the trails by ourself and decided to play in a few mud holes. Well i went down a trail i wasn't too familiar with and the first hole i hit wasn't what i thought it was. Needless to say i went straight to the bottom, the hole was so deep from guys before me with 44s that my front and rear axle hit and my tires were not touching anything. Long story short, my over reving my motor spun two rod beaing and now im having to rebuild. :nono:Not doin that one for a while. I'll try to get some pics soon of my build up. Definatly doin it right and doing the duraspark and new carb. Any suggestions?

truckman

Reaction score
how high where u twisten that to spin a rod bearing i've had mine as high as 7500 and had no problems but that was also loaded down draggen a truck up sand covered hill

bagdranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I think most of my engine problem was already apparent it just took this to make it worse. ive had a lil knockin in the motor but not once it got warm, just when i got out and changed the oil did i notice that i had no oil pressure after a few mins did i know that i had a major problem with either a rod main or cam bearing. but im already startin to piece together parts that i need and bout to have the heads and block sent off the the macine shop for cleaning and finishing.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals