• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

NAT Subaru Places 7th at RAL

Not All There

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
The Rally Against Leukemia ended up being an awesome event. We were able to help participate in raising thousands of dollars for a great cause as well as have a great time racing, breakage free.

We placed 7th in 4 Wheel Modified, with a total time of 303.69 which would have allowed us to win first place in 4 Wheel Prepped (Once class below us) The 4 Wheel prep winning time was 313.14.

Against my wishes it looks like we will be installing a back seat and racing in 4 Wheel Prep for a bit to get some wins and look good for sponsors as well as justify the fact that we are still running a bone stock 1.8 against the fastest cars which I love but time to really put the "Ugly Panda" in its correct class. So stay tuned, hopefully we can start brining home some trophies!

Heres some pics of the event... Courtesy of a fellow racer/friend Brad.

And a video of one of the early morning laps (tighter slower course then the afternoon's track.)

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i136/TSiSS350/Ugly Panda/?action=view&current=MOV01343.flv

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Hey NAT, do you still have the 2wd?

Not All There

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
the 2wd sold to a friend of mine whos going to finish it and get some good use out of it. I decided to just keep my original black 4x4 and finish it. I was being spread out to thin. And the money helped pay for rent between jobs.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
understandable, i was thinking maybe the money went into some parts for the cuddly little toy there, but you need a place to hang your hat. Heres to hoping the trophies start finding their way to your house.

Not All There

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
thanks man. No money went towards the subaru, just rent and a little saved for the black ranger.

danger88ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hey NAT, did you ever swap out motors in the panda? I saw before the site went down you were putting a motor together for it.

Not All There

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I finished assembling the motor, and its ready to go, just deciding what I want to do for a tranny if anything. TIme has been killing me so far, just havent been able to set the car aside to drop it in yet.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals