• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Help

fiveohpoepoe

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
99 Expy
Make / Model
Ford,what else?
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My 91 Ranger doesnt have a/c or power steering.Im wanting to add them ut seems it takes big money to do it.I have to find a 91.Is that what the census is?Any help pointing me in the right direction is appreciated.

MAKG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
It's going to take big money if you don't know what you're doing.

Find a donor vehicle with the same engine. Same model year doesn't matter TOO much (e.g., 4.0Ls can use 1990-94). You'll need the bracket(s), evap box, control head, PS pump, lines, and gear (and probably Pitman arm), and all the A/C parts. I strongly recommend either buying known-good junkyard parts (find a 609-certified junkyard operator, or they will be junk), or buying ALL-NEW refrigerant parts (around $400).

It's probably cheaper just to buy a truck that has A/C and power steering in it.

Read the sticky at the top of the forum for the A/C. Power steering is much simpler.

Tcrubuyuuie

No Problem

A bald man took a seat in a beauty shop. "How can I help you?" asked the stylist. "I went for a hair transplant," the guy explained, "but I couldn't stand the pain. If you can make my hair look like yours without causing me any discomfort, I'll pay you $5,000.""No problem," said the stylist, and he quickly shaved his head.----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.World Of Warcraft gold,2.World Of Warcraft gold,3.World Of Warcraft gold,4.World Of Warcraft gold,5.wow gold,

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals