• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Michigan window tinting service?

fordman49450

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I was just wondering if anyone knows of a place of business in southwest Michigan that does window tinting? I have tried it several times myself with less than satisfactory results. Thanks

Explorin94

Law Enforcement
Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I was just wondering if anyone knows of a place of business in southwest Michigan that does window tinting? I have tried it several times myself with less than satisfactory results. Thanks
Bring it to me. I'll do it for ya.

fordman49450

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I sure appreciate the offer, but if you live in Farmington IL, then it's a awful long ways.

Explorin94

Law Enforcement
Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I sure appreciate the offer, but if you live in Farmington IL, then it's a awful long ways.
Depending on where you are it is close to 4-4 1/2 hours.

fordman49450

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I tell you what. Is there something I can do for you while I am there? I have been a engine/trans diesel and driveability tech for GM and Ford for the last 12 years. If I can come down there and help you out on something on your truck, I will talk my wife into taking a little trip sometime here soon. I see you are a federal officer, so does that mean that you will only install according to Michigan tint laws? if so I understand. I want the back and rear side windows limo black and the front side windows like halfway between the lightest and darkest. I will pick up the tint. Just let me know, it would have to be a few weeks because I am just getting my truck back from the bumper fabricator this weekend. Thanks again.

Explorin94

Law Enforcement
Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I tell you what. Is there something I can do for you while I am there? I have been a engine/trans diesel and driveability tech for GM and Ford for the last 12 years. If I can come down there and help you out on something on your truck, I will talk my wife into taking a little trip sometime here soon. I see you are a federal officer, so does that mean that you will only install according to Michigan tint laws? if so I understand. I want the back and rear side windows limo black and the front side windows like halfway between the lightest and darkest. I will pick up the tint. Just let me know, it would have to be a few weeks because I am just getting my truck back from the bumper fabricator this weekend. Thanks again.
If that is what you want to do I'm all for it. Get what you want to tint it with and bring it with you. I will tint the windows the way you want. Right now I am pretty much caught up on everything...but that is today. At the most I will probably just need your help with the job.

Ranger_5.0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988/1990
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 HO
Transmission
Manual
there are a few diff places in kalamazoo that do it. try the yellow pages

fordman49450

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
well, I think I will do that Brett. Give me a few weeks here and if there is a day you have free, we'll make a day out of it. Thanks.

baddis

U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 Sohc 1.5 ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals