• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Where to put my sub

Syd

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
anyone with a regular cab got a system in their truck somehow?i want to get just one mtx 10inch in somewhere but not sure where to put it at. Any ideas?

2004ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I put my JVC Arsenal 10" behind the passenger seat. I had to take out the Jack though. Its a tight fit but i can get a picture of it if you need it. since your truck is a little older i think the regular cab is a a bit smaller cant remember how much but. Mine was only a pain because it had a deep mounting depth.

oskie49

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i have a 94 regular cab and im putting a TB 8" in. The guy im buying it from told me to mount it behind the driver seat and run the port out of the side behind the passenger seat.

Pistons23

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
i put an 8" sub behind my passenger seat. i had to remove the bracket that holds the jack and the bars. i just threw the bars under the passenger seat and the jack sits next to my box. i beleive the mounting depth on mine was about 4.5". youll have to build a wedge type box for it.

mouse1977

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
i have 1 10 alpine s-10 be hind my passinger's with a what a old school s10 amp was not easy to fit.. the problm i ran in to was the death of th speacker.. i had to make one... fist have to remove the bracket that holds the jack and the bars down then maser the death and highth mine is a wedge type box. the only way your going to fit it (sory i suck at spelling) mine is 4 3/4 top and 7 3/8 botum (have to nouch the back of box for the lit under the window then the speacker fit just under it) i fulled mine with foam to make the speacker thang the box is biger then what it is... it hit's hard most pep's thank i have a 12 in there the way it hit's....... but that what i did so i hope that help's you out some how...............GL

win1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I'm doing one with a 8" between the seats you can check out the one that I posted earlier 98 ford ranger with custom install. I will post when completed.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals