• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Overhead console

06Ranger4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Has anybody done an overhead console from an explorer? If so can you send pics or let me know if it is something to even bother with.

pintopaul

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1979 1980 2000
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
in the process now i will take pictures and hopefully i will be able to post them . wish me luck

kaskirov

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
i was gonna do that after i seen them in a junk yard, but then i found a ranger with the 3 bulb domes light. i am interested how it looks though

pintopaul

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1979 1980 2000
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
looks good works great i have some pictures but i have to figure out how to put them on here. or email me and i will send them to you. i got the direction on the wiring and installation on www.explorer4x4.com if anyone is interested. i decided not to hook up the dome light to when the door opens ,but i did power them so i can turn on switches for each side of the dome light instead because i still have the original one still there. paul pintopaul@verizon.net

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals