• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Best Place to get brand new Stock coils

PhdNPrerunners

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Manual
Whats the best place to get brand new stock coils for my 94 4.0 ranger 2wd cheap? Im going to do the 2" spacer lift and my coils now sag alot so I know it wont even level it out. Thanks

bluovaldude

Reaction score
Ebay. I would start there and then check out the parts warehouse or someother online stores.

But if you are going the route of a 2ind lift spacer why not skip a step and go with 2in lift coils ?

I believ Skyjackers has a set of 2in lift coils and through Summit (summitracing.com) They are only about 150 or so.

Just throwing it out there and they will probably have the better price for shocks also. Plus they will even price match for you.

Loanranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989/
Make / Model
Ford/
Fordzuki
Engine Size
2.9/2.3
Transmission
Manual
I would also suggest the sj coils, they are a little softer than stock, and They are only about $120 from Summitracing.com If you're buying the spacers, it would be only $20 or so more for the coils.

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
What springs can be substituted for stock from other RBV's if your browsing a junkyard?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals