• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

3/4" drop kits?

todd1436

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
I know DJM makes a 2/3 and a 4/5, but is there any 3/4 kits out there for a 98 and up?
i dont think the 2/3 will be enough and i dont think my wheel and tire package will work with the 4/5

bluovaldude

Reaction score
Well if you are wanting to piece a kit together, then yes there is parts out there.

If you flip the rear shackles and run a chevy lowering shackle you can net a 4in drop in the rear. And you can either go the route of Belltech 3in drop coils in the front, or Get the DJM upper and lower control arms and cut a coil out of the stock coils to get you the 3in drop in the front.

I would go the route of control arms only for the shear fact you are going to want to go lower and when that time comes you will be half way there. :icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals