• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

camber help needed NOW please thanx

quaallen

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
ok i did the coil spacer (WASERS) lift. now i have camber i think...\--/. anyway i wanna just fix it my self with stock shit. anyway i get down to look at the caster ajusting thing and the passenger side is understandable. but the drivers side is different then the pas.??..so if some one can help asap id appreasheate it thanx again fellas.. 89 ranger

Tumbleweed

Reaction score
I have a Dana 35 from a 91 Explorer in my 84 Ranger with F150 spacers, I had to buy fully adjustable camber caster bushings from NAPA those things work great. I think for both bushings it was about $50.00 I don't remember the part number but I could find it if you need it.

95XL

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
7.3L Diesel
Transmission
Automatic
I just did a coil spacer lift in my 95 with the ttb. the driver and passenger side should be almost identical. If you want to get bushings, go to your local alignment shop and they should have +/- 3 degree bushings that you can just buy like a regular part. But, if you are going to be driving on the street I would recommend actually having your truck professionally re-aligned, otherwise you'll have uneven tire wear, and I know I try to buy new tires as little as possible.

quaallen

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
i dont wanna buy bushings. i just wanna do what a shop would do.i dont want it it be at 0*. i just wnat it as straight as possibe. i am not spending 50 on bushings or even 100+ on an alignment..tires only cost me 100 for all 4 and not only that ill knock it out of that $100 alingment as soon as off road. so please just tell me why one is different..or just tell me how or somthing better then spending money.thanx again guys

88mudder

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
ur going to need a large degree camber bushing no matter what, the stock bushings wont have enough left in them to turn and re-align.

quaallen

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
i dont want to RE-ALIGN i want to get as close as possible WITHOUT $$$!! dudes on here said its realignable with 2in lift (or 1.333333333 spacer for someone who tells me other)so that means i can get it close... CLOSE. not EXACT. thanx again..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals