• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

What did you pay for your spray bedliner?

Pro_Marinero

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I'm looking at getting my bed sprayed and windows tinted (ext cab). I went to the local Line-X guy today who does both. He quoted $600 out the door for both jobs with the liner getting sprayed over the top of the bed rails. Basically with the tax rate here it's $550. Seemed like a good price for both jobs together (figuring $150 for the tint/$400 for the Line-X), but I haven't really gotten any other quotes. What did the rest of you pay for either job?

BTW -- I know I could tint myself and do a Durabak/Rattleguard job, but with all the other stuff on my plate right now I really don't have the time. So, leave those prices out if you can please. :icon_thumby:

michowski

Reaction score
That sounds about right for a price. My buddy just got his f150 tinted for about 150. Didnt do windshield or front doors. Its a quad cab so he got the 2 rear door windows done and the back window. That was out the door after tax and all. Ive called around and thats the norm from the quotes im getting.

exbass94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2006, 1994
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC, 4.0 OHV
Transmission
Automatic
I got my bed sprayed for $375 with my $50-off coupon lol. I got an over-the-rail liner.

05level2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Transmission
Manual
$100 for windshield and both front doors.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals