• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

bagged 95 ranger

Broncoman1532

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
since i got it i have moved the tanks and compressors to the bed. moved the battery to the back of the truck(its in a tool box from walmart lol) replaced the rear bags with some chassis tech bags there nice bags. the trucks is running 2 viairs, 1/2" big red valves, fully adj. 4 link, and air ride tech controll system.

i went to go pick up a set of rims and on the way back i blew the front driver side bag. the truck slamed the ground and the back end was off the ground and i thought it was gonna flip on me. when i got to the side of the road some guy was behide me and said the rear of the truck was 5 feet of the ground. i was shaking so bad when i got out of my truck. i had nightmares for 3 days after that
here is some newer pics of her
View attachment 8254

View attachment 8255

View attachment 8256

View attachment 8257

View attachment 8258

View attachment 8259

View attachment 8260

View attachment 8261

View attachment 8262

View attachment 8263

ZMan

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
MTOTM Winner
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Rangers
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
4/4, bagged
eek that sounds like one hell of a ride man. Hope you get it fixed up and make it nice and reliable! I'll be watching this one, good to see another Ohio truck!

Broncoman1532

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
yeah it was a mess and i have been doing alot to make it a little better, it does drive ok but there is no shocks on it. the brake pedal when out today. pulled over and notice that someone had ran a new line from the master cyl to a T fitting for the front brakes. the left the old line in and ran a 5 foot inside of a 1 foot. the passenger side line was pinched off and broke open and leaked. the driver side calapier bleeder is broke off. sometimes i wonder what the F*** people are thinkin. they also had an air horn rigged up that really didnt work. it is a labor of love. i would like to do some body mods on it.

i would like to see if there is any ohio mini truck groups around that meet up

ZMan

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
MTOTM Winner
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Rangers
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
4/4, bagged
Its definitely hard dealing with other peoples messes, its fun when you get it all cleaned up and fixed right though.

We're trying to get more trs meets going, we've had 2 so far this summer, though theyve been a fair bit north of columbus. Theres also a show coming up in october in canton, dropt and destroyed 9, always a good show.

Broncoman1532

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i dont care where is it. i have been to a couple sweet shows over the years and loved it, i dont see alot of bagged rangers, mostyt s10s or yotas, i have a couple friends that have bagged trucks 2 s10s and 1 sick yota. he build the thing with a whole tube chassis that things lays doors, its bodied and channeled with a military theme

i have been looking at a way to inclose the bed but i dont like the covers, i found a place the has diamond plate that with baked enemel, thinking of getting a long hinge and have it open on the passenger side, i have not seen any trucks with a bed cover that i like

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals