• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

BroncoII rear body mount

AllOut84

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 Big Block
Transmission
Manual
mount

I think this is what my BII needs havent looked into it yet but all my other mounts seem good but my body is flexing so bad its destroying my rear hatch I mean bad to the top of the hatch is split in 2 and half the paint is chipped off and the rear window wont even shut all the way anymore.
The body sits uneven in the rear on level ground and when I flex it out in the woods it looks like the body is ready to fall off the frame:icon_surprised:

dwlahr

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9l
Transmission
Manual
guilty as charged

my 88 b2 has been rotted since the day i got it. the rear hatch doesn't seal and clunks over bumps. findin' a donor b2 with the good steel im lookin for is becoming impossible...if ne one in PA has the steel i need let me know . i cant reinstall the tire carrier either. help pls...........

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals