• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Colorado Springs, CO, Help Needed

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
Ok, I need to call on the Colorado segment of the TRS community and see if I can get some help.

Here is the deal: My little sister just graduated from Bellmont University in Nashville TN. My parents went down, loaded up all her stuff from her apartment and hauled it back up the east coast to PA since she had no decent job prospects.

Now she has accepted a job at Focus on the Family in CO Springs. My dad and I don't have any time that we can take off from work to help move. This means that my sister, mom, and grandpa, none of them really physically able to do this kind of moving, are driving out with a trailer and all her stuff to move her in to a place they have not found yet.

Our uncle has in-laws in CO Springs who may know people who can help, but are themselves no more physically able than the rest of the group.

She is supposed to start work on the 7th, so this is kind of urgent. I know we have a few members in/around the area and I'm hoping that someone may be able to help them out. Even if you can just help move a couch and bed and tell her where a good honest shop that knows something about Volkswagons is.

Hanzo Steel

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I'm 2 hours away, there are plenty on member in that area, speak up peoples!

getrdone52

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
302 V8
Transmission
Automatic
Ya I'm about 2 hours away as well. My last day of school is the 5th and I'm going to Moab on the 7th-9th. So I might be able to help on the 6th if its not too late, or next weekend.

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
Ya I'm about 2 hours away as well. My last day of school is the 5th and I'm going to Moab on the 7th-9th. So I might be able to help on the 6th if its not too late, or next weekend.
I don't know the exact details. I can find out this weekend and see what they need help with and when and get back to you though.

I really do appreciate the offer.

crawlin91

OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9, 4.0
Transmission
Manual
I don't know the exact details. I can find out this weekend and see what they need help with and when and get back to you though.

I really do appreciate the offer.
Find out what and when and post up. I too am not that close and I am busy preparing for my wedding on the 9th but I might be able to help move.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals