• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Lmc

haymaker

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
91'
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
has anyone ever ordered the dual exhaust system from LMC, I have an 89 std. cab long bed, and I want to order them but I have heard "A" horror story about how long it takes to get things shipped from LMC, does anyone have any experience ordering from them.

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
everytime ive bought a product from LMC i recieved the product within a week of the order

IN ADDITION

i have ordered the dual exhaust system from LMC many times, it is the best bolt on system that sound pretty decent too. straight pipe with resonated tips, nothing can beat the sound

haymaker

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
91'
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
how far after the cat does it attach? is it flanged or just slip on and pipe clamp?

redgooch

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
it slips on with clamps but i welded the whole thing up. I got my order within 5 days of ordering. I love the sound it is great.:yahoo: just cut the stock exhaust right in front of the stock muffler

pearldrumbum

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
I've never ordered ranger stuff from them before, but i ordered some interior trim stuff for my '60 chev and it showed up within a few days, i actually really like them. if you ever need to get reproduction parts, theirs are pretty good quality (at least for 60-66 chevys)

Jspafford

Logan Andrew Feb 17, 2012
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevy 3500HD
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
6.6L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
5"
Tire Size
35"
I've used them too. Fast shipping. Their bumpers for a Gen 2 suck though. I think it's the manufacturer, not them.

LittleHorse

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
I ordered a gas tank last Wednesday, came in yesterday (Tuesday). So, 4 business days.

What was kindof odd though is that I didn't get the shipping confirmation email with tracking info until the morning of the day it arrived.

coffee

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I've ordered from them many time for my S-10 Blazer and my 73 Datsun 240Z (they sell parts for Z cars, AustinHealy and alot of other makes through different names.) Always accurate, always good delivery time, depending on the size.:icon_hornsup:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals