• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I'm back

hbguy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2010, 2011, and
Make / Model
BMW, MB, and Ni
Engine Size
4bangres
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
meh
Hey, I wasn't really a big contributor to this forum years ago but I used to read stuff all the time. I stopped coming here about a year after I sold my Ranger but would come back from time to time. I recently tried to log in again and I guess my account got deleted? I think my last log in was around 2005 or 2006.

Anyways, hope to find a first gen Ranger or one of the more recent ones soon. It's a damn shame, a few years ago I didn't get a Ranger cus I was expecting 'the next generation' to come out.

And yeah, the Ranger I sold is the only real car/truck that I regret parting ways with.

Women come and go but Ford trucks are forever :icon_cheers:

Hagan

08/2013 OTOTM Winner
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hey, I wasn't really a big contributor to this forum years ago but I used to read stuff all the time. I stopped coming here about a year after I sold my Ranger but would come back from time to time. I recently tried to log in again and I guess my account got deleted? I think my last log in was around 2005 or 2006.

Anyways, hope to find a first gen Ranger or one of the more recent ones soon. It's a damn shame, a few years ago I didn't get a Ranger cus I was expecting 'the next generation' to come out.

And yeah, the Ranger I sold is the only real car/truck that I regret parting ways with.

Women come and go but Ford trucks are forever :icon_cheers:
Welcome back! I too ventured away from this site for quite some time after I sold my first Ranger...but I bought another damn Ranger and now I'm back.

Hope you find what you're looking for!:icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals