• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Howdy from Minnesota

MeanMark87

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L I4
Transmission
Manual
Hi everyone. I've used TRS for information on my Ranger ever since I bought it, and it's been a really nice resource to have. But I decided it was time I joined in.

Mine's an '88 Ranger XLT with the 2.3, 2WD. I named the truck "Buck" because the really tall ladder rack on the topper I bought for it reminded me of a deer rack. :p Right now, I'm building a camper/sleeping platform into the back to turn the topper into a portable camping unit. I'll put up pictures and details of the build when it's done (I'll probably have it mostly finished tomorrow). Looking forward to being here.

MeanMark87

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L I4
Transmission
Manual
Also, I'm not sure which forum to put the build-out pictures in, any suggestions? Don't want to mis-categorize it.

jhammel85

Yeah there is a build thread forum here. Just have to look for it.
That's a really nice, original 1st Gen Ranger! Looking forward to the build.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals