• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New Guy... have some questions.

PNUT8825

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Hey everybody... thought id check in here to find out some info on a truck im almost sure im going to buy this weekend. Im looking at a 1994 Ranger xlt regular cab 4.0 5-speed manual with 200,xxx miles. It has 31" tires, 456 gears and a 6" lift. How reliable are these trucks and this engine? What would be the average guess on how many MPG this thing will pull? I really want a Ranger and it looks really nice but if there is some cons to buying this truck I will keep on searching for one that willl benefit me. Thanks in advance for any input. :icon_thumby:

FY549

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
welcome

you love this place,been gone for a while,but had to come back,this is one of the best site you will ever find,Jim Oaks and the wholeTRS Staff can and will help you any way they can.The members here are some of the best people you find anywhere in the world.

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '80, '06
Make / Model
Ford, GMC,Dodge
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Welcome!
There is a search button in the blue bar above, use that to find your answers. If you can't find what you're looking for, then post in the appropriate forum and we'll be glad to help. It may be a little overwhelming at first.
Good luck,

Richard

PNUT8825

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
So I got the truck guys... it runs super smooth and for being my first day im really happy with it. Hope this thing keeps it up. :icon_cheers:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals