• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Mustang wheel back spacing

97Power_Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Will 2001 17'' Mustang cobra wheels fit on my 97 ford ranger regular cab 2wd? I know the bolt pattern is the same but will they fit without spacers and such?

Mels2ndRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Mazda
Ch
Transmission
Automatic
Mustang Cobra/Bullitt Wheels 17" on my 1995 SC

Well, I got my rims last week-2002 Mustang GT/Bullitt/Cobra Wheels-and the 245-45-17 and 235-55-17 are all wrapped On the rims. I will post pics soon. Yhe backs are on no problem. As everyone stated, the fronts are a different story. Well, I think it will be ok-with these wheels, the answer is no-the hub will not fit, and even with the dust cap removed-nope. I got agreat deal on the tires and wheel, so in the morning headed to Jegs for the adaptors/spacers-$59,99 set of 2. I put the 235-55-17 in the front, yes I know there a tad taller, but I wanted it that way, and I figure since the backs are wider (245-45-17), it will look good. The rears really set off the Purple (saphire blue). I drove to work this morn with just the backs stock 14s in front. Does not seem any harder ride...I cant wait until they are all on. The little things in life is like a baby gettin there first bite of candy!! Hope that helps ya...sorry so long winded-\Peace out!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals