• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hailing from SE Mass

Broosedamoose

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31 x 10.5
My credo
Coming in second just makes you the first loser!
Hey everyone. Just want to say hello and introduce myself here. My name is Bruce, I am 45, married to the most beautiful woman in the world and the best mother my daughter could have, I have a 3 year old daughter named Amber who is truly a gift from God, and I have a Black Lab named Raven who suffers from OBD (Obssesive BALL Disorder)! She is absoultely nuts about a ball and just never gives up! I've owned my Ranger since 04 and she had 26,000 miles on the odometer then. She now has 76,000, a couple small oil leaks, and a few minor upgrades (see my sig). I am looking to put a V8 in her soon. I was able to purchase a 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer that was wrecked on the left side for $350. The engine has 64,??? mile on it. However, I believe I jumped the gun. My neighbor was going to junk it so I had to get it right then. Now I have it and realise it is a 4.6 and not a 5.0!:sad: I have done so much reading about the swap over the last couple days. Part of me wants to go for it but the sensible side of me says "no way". I need something that is going to be "somewhat" easy to do as I don't have a lot of cash, space, or time. I am thinking about either parting out the Explorer to get cash for the swap or trying to get a JY to trade me for another Explorer with what I need. Anyway, that's my story. If you see my post, please give me any info you can. Oh, I've been on the RPS board for a long time now so I now all about the SEARCH feature! :icon_thumby:

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals