• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Upgrading tire size

sledhead892

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Hey i have a 1999 Ranger XLT 4wd with a 3.0. I currently have 235's on the stock 15's and i was thinking of upgrading to 31/10.50/15. Im going to put on either the BFG All Terrian TA KO's or the Firestone Destination M/T's. I was just wondering if these would fit the truck stock or if im going to have to make some adjustments.
Thanks

michowski

Reaction score
They will fit stock. Thats the size I had on my ranger when it was stock. No rubbing or binding.

98ranger4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
yep they will fit just fine but if you go with a negative offset wheel you may need to crank the t bars so it doesnt rub on the fenders, thats what i did and they fit perfect now. oh and i would def. reccomend bfgs over firestones but just my 2 cents.

sledhead892

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
alright thanks guys

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals