• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

That Guy

Kornfed

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L 4Cylinder
Transmission
Manual
Yeah, that's right... "That Guy"... The guy that gets the crappy old truck and turns it into a masterpiece because he's got faith in it. The guy that would rather spend hours under his truck than his wife because it only scrapes his knuckles when he cusses at it. The guy that uses third person to be ominously sarcastic about everything... yeah me? I'm "that guy".

27 - Born and raised Floridiot, Travel alot, Drive alot, ALWAYS end up right back in Florida no matter how much I whine about it. Not married as of yet but the wedding date is up for debate at the moment.

robmedina

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
hah hah, I guess I am "that guy" but in NJ.

infantry grunt

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
mazda
Engine Size
3.0l
Transmission
Manual
same here btook a pos and still polishing it till it shines

AgPete139

09/2014 OTOTM Winner
Supporting Member
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L OHV
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Total Lift
~9"
Tire Size
35"x12.50"x17"
Hows that possible?

Kornfed

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L 4Cylinder
Transmission
Manual
How's what possible?

I'm planning on posting pics soon. Just joined recently and I think I should upload a diagram I got from the local library for you guys when I can. Ignition Control Module wiring diagram for the 2.3L 4CYL with the distributorLESS ignition/split-coil setup. I couldn't find the stupid tach wire so I went the the ford dealer here in Bremerton, WA and they cussed me out for even asking for something that old. Went to the local library and boom, instantly found what I needed and now I can install the tach my little slap stick thunder crunch needs. Ford really went all out on the 89' Ranger Custom *Cough*... They didn't even come with an owners manual... *Cough harder* so yeah, I plan on uploading this diagram for all of us going nuts in our tiny trucks without a tach because I know we all need it. You guys are all great and I'm happy to be a member.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals