• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Gots a question and need tips!

TeamExploder

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 OHV+SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Here's how it is, nikkerz and I went to walmart today, we took the dogs with us as usual and when we come out we come to find that the ring that holds my O/D switch in is off and that part of the gear shifter is chewed on looks like it was from Dixie, so now I want to replace the shifter now because it looks like crap, I was reading in the haynes there is some for pin you have to punch out? Have no clue and looking for some tips and insight on the removal of the shifter before I start tearing the dash apart. Oh and the truck is Automatic. Thanks guys for any help ya can give me, I've only replaced Manual trans shifters and they are a piece of cake along with a slice of pie compared to what the manual says I need to do to the auto shifter.

Dangeranger3

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Shame on you for leaving your dogs in the car. And you speak like its a regular thing. Not to mention shopping at shitmart.

TeamExploder

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 OHV+SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
We like to take them places with us, what the hell are you ragging on me for? I didn't do crap to you, and alot of folks shop at walmart, hell its the only place around here that has about anything ya want.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals