• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Newb with too many parts

pickledMELON

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
5.0 H.O. on the floor
Transmission
Manual
Just wanted to say hello to everyone out there and give a little background info before posting a list of my spare parts I want to get rid of.

I started driving a 2WD 88 BII in high school about 10 years ago, converted it to 4WD in college and tried to destroy it. After being unsuccessful at that, I dismantled it to install heavier duty parts to keep up with my buddies that drive bigger jeeps and toyotas. Met a girl and the BII went to the shed. Got rid of the girl and the BII is back on center stage. My desires of what i want for the BII have changed so I am selling the parts I don't need to finance a SAS with a 5.0 H.O. I am hoping that my change of heart can help some others out with their projects. So, if you are interested in parts check out the post that should be finished once I take an inventory tonight.

Side note, I have been using this site for many years as reference material. All I can say is this is a great source of knowledge and I finally have a reason to have an account instead of just reading everything.

Mahgongo

Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
welcome

you ditched a girl for the truck, you'll fit in well here

rocketalpha

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
This is a smart man, at least the truck wont leave you for someone with a bigger badder truck.

Welcome aboard, you are correct this is one of the best put together sites i have belong to in the many of years years i have building cars and trucks.

Just remember take all you can from it, buy from those who support it and give to it what you can .

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals