• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

the halfrunner

red_ranger93

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
well i ve been putting off working on this truck for a long time now so last week i said screw so here is the start of my halfrunner build i call it a halfrunner because of the BL thats in it for now little bit of background behind it truck was a stock ext cab with 4l it was given to me back in grade 10 had 119000km on it just rolled 160 now here it is in its most stock form

fast foward 5yrs
heres where it is at now

took most parts from my 4wd as its going got another project along with this right now its got reversed shackles arched exploder leaves and 8.8 with disc brakes
heres just after installing the rear components

now im back to driving it its wayy different havin posi plans are glass fenders build a bed cage front rear bumbers getting bent beams gona stay coil for now build new coil buckets and im looking at running bilstein 7100s in the front havent really decided on rear shocks yet
heres my other project its a 79 chebby with 8" lift runnin 35" swampers has a 355 in it with all edelbrock stuff and headers straight piped for now

Heavyfire14

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
nice rig, keep it updated!

red_ranger93

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
ya for sure i will gona get steel for my bumpers next week

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic

red_ranger93

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
well little update i just bought new headlights not what i wanted to do but was a must after my old ones melted rather put money into suspension oh well gone on holidays next week so bumpers will have to wait
heres the lights

red_ranger93

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
been a while was gona sas my truck but scrapped the plans body lift is comin out been doing lots of research pretty much have my route all priced out and am going to be starting to purchase and send in parts getting my beams bent 5.5" running coils for now getting eibach coils really havent decided on shocks yet custom made tranny x member and radius arms going to be putting a bedcage in the rear chevy 64s and keeping my exploder axle for now

red_ranger93

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
well im building it up going to be a useable 4x4 got a FW 8.8 that i converted to disc and its in the truck already and a dana 44 ttb got it all stripped and almost ready to go in
need to make radius arm mounts tranny x member and bed cage
parts to collect
blitzkrieg shackles Kar tek mounts

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals