• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2008 Mazda B2300..... 2/3 drop..... ride like stock? Anyone have pics?

ajd

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I just bought a brand new 2008 Mazda B2300 and I am wanting to drop it to level it out, and for it to handle a bit better. I had a 1999 Ranger before and I did a 4/5 DJM drop on it and it rode ok, but the rear bumpstops became a big problem and I eventually had to cnotch the rear frame otherwise it would hit going over speedbumps.

I plan to use stock wheels/tires, I am not dropping it to look flashy, I don't want to get noticed (too many cops go after lowered trucks), so I don't want it to "look lowered"....With the 2/3 drop, will I need to do any other modifications to it to make it ride decent, like a cnoth? I don't want to cut the frame etc.... Does anyone have pics of a reg cab with a 2/3 drop and stock wheels. Thanks

bluovaldude

Reaction score
A good set of drop shocks will help out with the ride also.

But why not save yourself some money, and just flip the rear shackles and cut a coil out of the front springs ?

This will net you the same drop and give you an almost stock ride. And with the money you save from not buying a kit you can get yourself some better drop shocks ?

Just putting that out there, and by no means am I putting the DJM kit down. Just why spend the 250 on a kit and still have to buy shocks ?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals