• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

4140 Dimple Dies- Good Price!

57chevy

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Hey Guys,
My name is Kyle and I am here to offer you a good deal on 4140 dimple dies. I am from Tennessee and have been out of work for a while. I noticed that my nephew had some 1018 dimple dies that he bought to use in fabricating mini trucks and I thought I could make a few to sell to help me through the unemployed times.
The dies I have are made from 4140 and should last a very long time if taken care of and you will have the comfort of knowing you are buying American.
I have a small CNC lathe that I use to make the dies with and I have 3 different sizes, 3/4, 1 1/4, 1 3/4 inch dies. The 2 larger die sets still have the scale on the OD but the smaller die is turned smooth. I left the larger dies this way because of the size of my lathe and also it helps keep the cost down. I am asking $25 for the 3/4 dies, $35 for the 1 1/4 dies and $45 for the 1 3/4 inch dies. To start off though, I am offering them as a set for only $100.00
I would like to see if I can sell them as a set first before I break them up. If things go well I will make more in the future. I have done lots of Race Car fabricating and I know what it is like to need good tools but at a good price.
If any of you are interested please get in touch with me @ straightline03@aol.com and I can let you know how to get them.
Thanks very much in advance,
Kyle
http://s1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc455/57chevy2000/ Check them out here

railman

December 2011 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
not to hate or anything, but anything sold on the forums needs to go through Jim Oaks the owner of this forum....

anyways, looks like a good deal for them.....

where in Tenn. are you located...may be cheaper for me to pick them up, or have someone pick them up for me....

l8r, John

57chevy

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
sorry about that I wasnt aware. My bad.
Thanks,
Kyle

57chevy

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Located in Charlotte, TN. I can ship for $7.00

Thanks, Kyle

57chevy

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
How would I get in touch with Mr. Oaks??
Thanks,
Kyle

57chevy

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks for the help railman!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals