• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

One step away!

thebison

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
ranger 1988
ma
Make / Model
Ranger ex. cab
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
alright i went to the junkyard took anouther look at the waggy d44 and i tried to get it for 150, because i dont need the gears, and the brakes are shot, and ill be puttin new u joints in and stuff, he wouldnt take the offer and said 250 no lower. so i just took off home and thought about it a bit, put a price to rebuilding this thing and it came to around a grand. is it worth getting? or should i look for a better deal, i havent seen any other waggy axles around here.

LittleBigFoot

V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
79-00
Make / Model
Mostly Ford.
Engine Size
Building a 408w
Transmission
Automatic
I paid 225 for my waggy44 I didn't end up using. Still sittin in my garage in CO if you're interested. I'm just ready to get it out of here.

Check at explorerforums (common swap on an explorer too) and on TRS in the forsale area. See what they're goin for

AKBroncoII

Reaction score
$250 is a lot for a trashed axle. It's almost cheaper to take a free one with no axle shafts and just buy everything new or used. Keep looking, I'm sure you can find something cheaper.

metalmacguyver

Yeah, I built that.
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997, 1994
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 7.3
Transmission
Manual
not worth it. where are you? i have a friend with a waggy axle that you might be able to work out a deal with. hes in upstate NY.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals