• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

The Packermobile...

99RangerKrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Here is my Packermobile, I just got everything put on a couple days ago. I'm so pumped for football season..I'm not gonna lie, the Packers aren't looking too bad so far..but yes it is only preseason. I love how all the Seahawk fans in my area (I live in Washington) hate it...it's so funny, especially since they got completely embarrassed last week. Well, here it is!

WhiteRanger4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Can we say CHEESEHEAD!!!!!

FastJake

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Nice truck, but a Packer fan in Washington? Were you the one who took Mike Holmgren? :icon_twisted:

I really like that huge flag. Do you always drive it like that or was it just for the picture?

99RangerKrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Yeah I get that a lot..a Packer fan in Washington..but hey, I love em, and honestly I hate, HATE the Seahawks (besides Holmgren), can't stand them. But anyways, I always run my truck like this during football season (about mid August to about January or so). Last year I just had the flag but this year I wanted to go a little further so I used these magnets I found on eBay (yes, unfortunately), but they can each hold 20-30 pounds of metal each, and I got 4 of them, all bolted through the Cheesehead. I also found all of those little magnets and the cool decal that is on the hood on eBay. I really wish Holmgren was in Green Bay, but McCarthy seems to be doing pretty good for his second year there. I love getting all the looks and honks from people...usually they are not good honks, usually accompanied with a fist of some sort haha, but I do find the occasional Packer fan... I talked to this one guy for about 15 minutes at a gas station the other day, so it was cool.

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
Dude you better not let my brother or my dad see that truck while saying something bad about the Seahawks ........... personally I could less (not a big professional football fan, I think the pros are over paid pre-Madonna whiny crybabies with too much time and money on their hands) but my brother and dad are die hard seahawk fans.

99RangerKrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Dude you better not let my brother or my dad see that truck while saying something bad about the Seahawks ........... personally I could less (not a big professional football fan, I think the pros are over paid pre-Madonna whiny crybabies with too much time and money on their hands) but my brother and dad are die hard seahawk fans.
Yeah I agree with you about whiny crybabies...but it's not everyone, just the few who are starting to give the NFL a bad name. Terrell Owens and Michael Vick are just a couple who really fit this categorie. But I do love college football too though.

But yeah, I realllly hate the Seahawks...

Totalled

Law Enforcement
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
8 rabid gophers
Transmission
Automatic
That's funny. I grew up a packer fan in Iowa... **** the bears.

mc_muench

Reaction score
Make / Model
Ford
awsome truck...but if you were a real packer fan, that 4 decal should be in the trash can

cheese heads away!!!!!

86 slo-vo

02/2011 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
lol i thought it said peckermobile....

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals