• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

beasley knob ohv blairsville GA

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8 v6
Transmission
Manual
has anyone been or heard of this place? ive been there 3 times just me and my girl friend and only once i had new tires and it so bad i wouldnt go off the back side with out some one else. but now i have my winch and would be willing to go down there if any one wants to go let me kno and we can set up a date.

mwood1985

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
ive wanted to go check it out i gotta get my trail truck running and then i say lets hit it up

greasemonkey6886

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Hey if you guys go you may want to hit up The_Dealer. he lives just outside of Macon and he might want to go with yall. i would love to but my trail truck isnt nowhere neer ready yet. let me know how it is as I have thought about that place after I get mine done.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8 v6
Transmission
Manual
yea im gonna ask him about it. ive been watching his build thread his b2 is gonna be sick i feel kinda lazy lol

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
is there any place around atlanta to ride?

greasemonkey6886

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I know the feeling. He has done a lot lately and hasnt really spent to much money yet either. Got to love his cheap lift. Gonna do the same to mine as soon as I get a chance. Finally got mine home so I can work on it more. Was an hour away so it was tough to get the time to work on it.

greasemonkey6886

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
None that I know of there 4.0B2. If so it would be just some back trail somewhere that is most likely on private land. There is a place around Milledgeville though but it is a pay to ride kinda deal. Here is a link to a page that lists the only ones I know of: http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=3649.0

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
None that I know of there 4.0B2. If so it would be just some back trail somewhere that is most likely on private land. There is a place around Milledgeville though but it is a pay to ride kinda deal. Here is a link to a page that lists the only ones I know of: http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=3649.0
pay to ride is not a problem... the prez of the jeep club i'm in has a training of some sort in atl, and he's draggin his jeep with him and was hoping to find some trails somewhere to ride...

and then at the end of may i'm probably going just south of atl somewhere for a couple weeks, taking my b2... was hoping there was a place to ride..

only thing i have i have to travel to superlift or smorr, either of which i've not been to yet. but will go soon..

greasemonkey6886

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Be happy to have you in Ga. for a while. Maybe we could all meet up somewhere and hang out or go ridding somewhere. Would be a joy for me to see that badass paintjob of yours in person. I have loved it since the first time I seen it and really love the tailgate!!

GOODOLEBOY84

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
you use to be able to go to river rock in milledgeville, but i think they are closed now, how is beaslys knob?

The_Dealer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Duh!
Transmission
Automatic
river rock is only open on certain days, its a private park so its really open when clubs rent it out. i heard rumors it was gonna close

blairsville is about as close to atl as u can get. theres also durahmtown(google it), we are going there with www.gatrailriders.com feb 19th if anyone is interested.

blairsville is pretty sweet, although its starting to get to be a little hard now. never been to durahmtown before, but going from the vids it looks like it'll be fun. theres also freeman park in NC(outer banks), and a few places in tenn. and SC.

uwharrie is my favorite(besides tellico) and theres something for everyone. hell i took my old tow pig down it with 35's and saw a stock pathfinder. dunno how he made it but had no body damage. the trails are shittily marked though. or at least there were.

join up on gatrailriders.com we have access to alot of private parks and special events. durahmtown cabins are 19 bux a night, which isnt bad at all

btw thanks guys for the props on my rig. trying to get the most i can for the cheapest that i can. i hate spending big bux when i can do the same thing for cheap by doing some fab work and being creative.

2wdmuddin

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
beefy 3.0
Transmission
Automatic
can you run a 2wd at beasleys or do yall know of any trails i could run my 2wd on

The_Dealer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Duh!
Transmission
Automatic
definately cant there. not real sure bout where u could. u could at the outer banks of NC (freeman park, or other beaches)

birddog321

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
can you run a 2wd at beasleys or do yall know of any trails i could run my 2wd on
I think your besr bet is yhe Power lines on PIB. I played around for a while todaybafter work

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals