• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

D70 Back From Nikon

Bob Ayers

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
While in Florida for Christmas, and New Years, I made a stupid move, and dropped my D70, with the 70 200mm f/2.8 VR lens attached. The camera still worked, matter of fact, the eagle, and bird pictures I posted were taken after the drop! It would intermittently get an ERROR, and the DOF preview button would not work. After posting what happened, and the symptoms, on my Nikon sites, the consensus of the replies was to return it to Nikon. A couple things happened then, I ordered the new Nikon D300, which I received, and I sent the D70 to Nikon for repair. The D70 came back today, and I tried a few "test shots", posted here:

Simple_serf

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I have generally been an Canon fan, my A85 takes excellent pictures for a 4MP point and shoot, but I want more lens options. I have been taking more and more nature pictures and landscapes, and a better camera would be good. Still gonna keep the P+S for shows.

Test pics came out nice.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

No members online now.

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals